We had on hand our very own fashion photographer so be ready for some serious pics!
a blonde wigged Halsey is the first to arrive
"Who's ready for eye shadow?"
nail time...
Sweet Miss Shannon came again this year (last year she was Fancy Shancy) to help with the hair- she was getting the girls to rock the high pony-
and we started the fashion show down the sidewalk with our birthday girl!
Bennett's sweet friend Lucinda who we just love
"Kiki" of the famous "Kiki and Janie"...twins from B's preschool class
Jane Murry in on the action. Check out her sweet hair piece...she'd scalped a babydoll and pinned it her ponytail!
Halsey is fierce!
Elizabeth and Claire were there too. Bennett had lots of "big girls" she wanted to invite. Special thanks to Elizabeth and Jane Murry Bryan, Lindsay and Claire Ellis, and Halsey for eyeshadow, earrings, nails, and runway coaching!
now for the birthday cake
I love this picture of Millie- a fashionista not to be outdone by her big sisters!
Lindsay and Emery Ellis
Celia and Ally
the final fashion shoot...
work it
nice
and sweet Mills chanting "fashion show....fashion show"
6 comments:
So fun and creative, I love it. I can't believe Bennett is 4, wow!
Too precious! I love how different I picture O's 4th birthday party in March...boys and girls are so different!! MISS YOU
Love Claire's UVA shirt in the midst of all that pink.
that is so sweet. I love it. I love that sweet Milla saying "fashion show" - Happy Birthday Bennett!!!
sorry that was Sage above - :)
Bennett is growing up! What a cutie. And so much pink in those group pictures!
Post a Comment