Sunday, November 15, 2009

Country roads

This weekend we headed south again to Four Hole Swamp with some dear friends from Charlotte- what was intended to be a farewell weekend for the Hunts turned into an "in absentia" celebration of them...we are hoping to reschedule in January with them before they head out of the country......but after all the hard work of packing, etc, we just had to go!!

















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You girls are so funny! Looks like yall had a great time. Our "little" Camden group is trying to find a way to get all the families together for a reunion of sorts, but we don't know if there is a place big enough for all of us...the original couples plus 17 kids!! So nice that yall still have friends in Charlotte, so close to you! Miss yall!

carrie dirks said...

Such a fun weekend...thanks again! Also, I really love that quote about your dad being the "hunt-eness man he evah did see." After seeing the cabin and seeing your dad in action I think I agree.