This September has been full. Its just one of those times in life where all of our responsibilities converge.
Homeschool.
Preschool.
Lifegroup.
Bible Study.
Fantasy Football.
Middle East prep.
South Africa prep.
Officers Retreat.
Room mom meetings.
Cardio Funk.
Soccer Practice and Games.
Panthers Games.
Daniel.
Music practice.
never before have I had such a full September. We're making it but its not always pretty.
I'm thankful that homeschool is going wonderfully. For us first grade is a lot better than Kindergarten. The littles love preschool. I don't love carpool but that's life.
In the midst of it I'm still thankful for what we've been called to do: live life in Charlotte. I'm thankful for friends to walk through life with. New friends in hard seasons to encourage; old friends in hard seasons to encourage. Thankful they do the same for me.
This is a month where it seems there is too much for the day but we're enabled to continue. So thankful for a God who upholds us when we are so weak.
1 comment:
Amen to that mary! Thanks for the reminder that HE holds us up!
Post a Comment