Saturday, December 27, 2008

Chritmas Eve '08

Christmas Eve was day 1 of our Christmas vacation with everybody home! Celia always asks to feed Camilla so for Christmas she fed her a bottle. I love watching the girls together. Celia is so gentle and nurturing to Camilla and Bennett tends to be a little more lively.....but all in all they really love each other well.


The Christmas Eve service was great this year. The pastors wore their robes and sat in the front leaving me to sit with all 3 girls solo until the Dyers moved to sit with us (thanks y'all!). I think Lindsay had the hardest job....balancing Caleigh and Bennett.....there was a children's sermon that was sweet. Dave had Celia and Bennett right there with him while he spoke to the kids....Anna counted 80! wow!



And for our Christmas Eve dinner we had dinner with all of our advent candles lit. Then Dave and I watched Elf.......it was a great night!

No comments: