Friday, June 09, 2006

Just a little about Miss Bennett


I just wanted to take a minute and gush over my sweet little girl. I feel that so often on this blog there is more focus on Celia and, being a second child myself, want to even the playing field a bit.
Bennett's milestones....she's sitting up, and rolling all over the place...very often in repetitions and gets her head jammed under things (most painful experience was getting head lodged under her ottoman in her room). She laughs hysterically at Celia when Celia gets in her face and says "boggle boggle"...she loves her daddy and is very happy-go-lucky.........as i re-read this it sounds like a personal! so to all the young babies out there (samuel jones, owen purdy, baby boy miller, baby boy gainor...)she's quite the catch!

2 comments:

Bran said...

If she can allow the Fantasy Football guru, Jackson Gainor, to have Sundays with the fellas then Papa Shasta gives the go ahead for this arranged marriage.

Mamu said...

Jackie says she looks just like me in this photo. I can't find the picture of me that I think looks like Bennett but I will find it eventually.
Mamu